We have used MRFGR to recruit participants for multiple research projects with varied samples sizes and sometimes challenging recruitment criteria. They have a calm and professional manner, providing us with regular updates in the lead up to and on the day of research projects. Multiple touch points with participants approaching the study date ensures drop-out rates are extremely low with replacements usually being found very quickly if necessary. I look forward to working with MRFGR in the future.
Product testing and our product testers
With the largest panel of consumer product testers in the UK we can provide consumers from any of the key demographics including location, age, ethnicity, origin, education, income and more.
We can provide any number of videos, of any duration, and any respondent type with the service being available to all companies, irrespective of size or type.
The Product Testing Process
- Project - you, as the client tell us about your project.
- Screener - we create a screener to ensure we find the right individuals for the product test.
- Respondent Selection - select the best (according to your requirements) of those screened individuals.
- Information - tell the respondent the product they are going to test.
- Provision - provide the product to the consumer product tester (or get them to purchase the product on your behalf).
- Video Test - the tester will then create a video of themselves reviewing the product and upload it to our servers.
- Review - the MRFGR team will then review the product test video to ensure it is of the desired quality.
- Edited - if the client requires the videos to be edited these are carried out by our in-house video team.
- Send - the final videos are then be sent to the client.